Fowlmere Cemetery is a designated lawn cemetery situated less than a mile north of the village towards Shepreth at the junction where Long Lane meets Mill Road and Shepreth Road.
The cemetery was given to the village by Mr Frederick Meadows Beldam Johns in 1911. As part of the gift Mr Johns had the Chapel built. In 2007 the Parish Council purchased a plot of land directly to the west of the cemetery to allow for expansion when needed.
Fowlmere Cemetery is managed by Fowlmere Parish Council. The Parish Council is the Burial Authority.
Set in a peaceful location, the cemetery is enclosed by trees and hedging.
For more information please contact us